Any idea on Google My Business? Do you know its benefits, or How to use it for your business? Take a moment, and you have your answers here. In this blog, we will discuss Google My Business, how to use it and why you need it for your business. So, without wasting time, let’s get started with a complete guide on Google My Business. Achieving online visibility on search engines as a local business has never been more important for business growth and success. In fact, it has been reported that 46% of all Google searches look for local information. Local search results aren’t just the organic search results, but behind this, all work is done by Google My Business (GMB). Google My Business is the primary digital marketing channel for local businesses to rank in SERPs.
Google My Business is the online platform that allows a business to show on the local search and appear in different search results.
Why do you need to Google My Business?This question arises frequently, some may be aware of its benefits, and some may not. Google My Business brings huge benefits that local businesses need to be aware of. It helps reach new customers, increases their overall online visibility, and ensures that their customers can find them as quickly as possible.
An opportunity to appear a listings
It gathers and displays reviews from customers
It performs local SEO
It increases web traffic and sales in your business
It increases engagement to your website
It provides insight
It is Free and easy to use
How to use Google My BusinessNow, GMB is easier to use than before for its up-gradation in it. It helps businesses set up a free Business Profile on Google and connect with new potential customers and optimize their digital presence across the internet. But Do you know how to use Google My Business for your business? Let’s take a look at how.
Keep updating your information regularly
- Phone number
Upload images to your listings
- Profile image to be used – 250 x 250 pixels
- Cover images- 1080 x 608 pixels
- Shared images to be used- 497 x 373 pixels
Add descriptions about your products and services
Answers questions even before they ask
Publish Google Posts
- Come up with some strong CTA buttons
- Link a post to a survey form
Ask reviews from customers
How to Verify Your Business on Google My BusinessYou have started a business within your area. Your competitors have the same business as ours. But you didn’t use GMB for your business, but your competitor did so. Do you know how it could affect your business? So, you need to check our 5 ways to verify your business on Google My Business.
1. PostcardBy choosing a business, Google will send you a postcard within 12 -14days with a verification code
2. EmailWith this method, you can click on the “Verify now” button on GMB, you can choose the email option as a verification method by receiving a code.
3. PhoneAfter hitting the “Verify now” button, you can get your code via your business’s phone number by receiving a code.
4. Instant verificationThose who are using Google Search Console for a business may qualify for instant verification by a code.
5. Bulk verificationIf you have an agency managing your locations for you, you can verify up to nine locations through a business account. But bulk verification is mainly preferred during an emergency.
Conclusion-When it comes to creating an online presence, generating leads, and getting yourself noticed, Google My Business is the same as important as any other tactics. It not only makes a business look professional but also gets your business listed on another Google’s property at no cost. If you enjoyed reading this article, you can call us for any business assistance. Build your website with us and get 24/7 support from our veteran team. Let us show how DigiTechDesk is different from together…
Get the latest news and stories straight to your inbox!
Join 2000+ subscribers and get exclusive access to our monthly newsletter with SEO, SMO, and WordPress tips!