Do you know more than 1 billion YouTube users watch videos each day?
Nowadays, getting new subscribers and viewers to a YouTube channel is an art.
If you have a YouTube channel, you must be wondering how to get more subscribers.
With the increasing level of promoting business through YouTube, you can’t ignore this video marketing channel.
In this blog, we will discuss how to get more subscribers to a YouTube channel in 2022.
Let’s get started, it’s time to grow your subscribers with some great strategies for your YouTube channel.
How to get YouTube subscribers in 15 easy ways?
1. Target topics that people are searching for
Great question! Finding the right topic for your niche is somewhat difficult. You need to do research on finding the trending topic that people are searching for.
Being able to choose the right research topics is a skill.
- Brainstorm some research topics
- Select some trending topics
- Get a specific topic for your channel
- Define your topic as a question
- Research your topic more
- Create an outline
Now all you need to do is create it attractively!
2. Keep our channel theme attractive
With the increasing level of competition on YouTube, it’s more important than ever before to give your YouTube channel a professional look.
How to create a good-looking channel theme?
- Build content on a single topic
- Add channel art or design
- Make use of unique and attractive images
- Choose the right channel
- Make it look visually appealing
- Showcase your creativity
- Customize the channel layout
- Make use of graphics
Having many YouTube channels does not matter. What matters is to keep your channel theme attractive to grab the consumer’s attention.
3. Write a compelling channel description
Are you giving your best in promoting your YouTube channel?
You worked hard on the content, your titles are clear, what else more?
A killer channel description is key to get noticed by both potential viewers and search engines.
How to create a compelling description?
- Pay attention in infusing keywords to your description
- Let your readers know what your channel is about
- Keep it casual
- Be brief
- End with a strong CTA
4. Create high-quality and relevant content
It takes time to create quality content, but it doesn’t take the whole day to create and publish it.
Content that attracts viewers is either entertaining or informative.
How to create high-quality content for your video?
- Do your research
- Develop a strategy
- Find your niche
- Improve readability
- Make it unique but clear
- Keep your para’s and lines short.
- Avoid using passive, use active voice
- Add bullet points to your content
5. Publish long videos
People need information on videos, so they need videos with more length.
How to publish long videos?
- Choose a topic
- Create a good content
- Provide relevant information in your videos
- Create nearly 10 minutes long videos
- Optimize the video
- Make it shareable
6. Publish on a consistent schedule
Once creating a video for your YouTube channel, you need to publish them. But only publishing a video is not enough.
You need to publish videos on a consistent schedule so that your viewers can follow you and your videos.
How to publish videos with an inconsistent schedule?
- Create good content for your video
- Make it long
- Publish it on your channel
- Create a list of when to publish
- Make sure you publish consistently
- Choose a time to publish
- Inform your viewers
- Promote it on social media channels too.
If you want to get more subscribers on the YouTube channel, create a schedule you can stick to.
7. Create a script/plan for your videos
Before we go forward with any video, keep it simple.
Write your script and plan it carefully. You can throw all sorts of cool ideas in your video.
How to create a script for your videos?
- Outline your goals
- Craft your story outline
- Identify your audiences
- Build your story
- Speak in the language your audiences understand
- Keep it short and clear
- Do several script readings
- Read it loud
- Get feedback
Your script rests on your ability to write an honest video brief, a compelling story, and communicate with audiences.
8. Create video playlists
If you have a large series of videos on your channel, create a playlist for them.
This can be useful to organize your videos and also helps subscribers keep track of them.
By creating a Playlist you can allow your subscribers to watch your videos in a systematic order.
This helps in increasing the visibility of channel visibility on search results.
9. Optimize YouTube Titles and descriptions
So, now you’ve created a YouTube channel, create your content with high quality.
Now, you don’t just upload and wait for fame.
A successful YouTube channel lies in optimizing your titles and descriptions.
How to optimize your video titles and descriptions?
- Make use of relevant keywords to your titles and descriptions
- Make sure it looks compelling
- Make the title not too long yet descriptive
- Make a detailed description
- Keep it simple and clear to understand
- Include CTA at the end of the description
- Connect with right viewers
- Optimize your titles and descriptions for your video
This will definitely work out, and your channel will be a blast.
10. Invest in YouTube Ads
Now it is the time to invest. You know that all of these tips would definitely not be free.
This method helps you target the right audience and get more subscribers.
YouTube makes advertising your channel very customizable with a variety of ad formats, as-
- Display ads
- Bumper ads
- Sponsored ads
- Skippable ads or unskippable ads
How to invest in YouTube ads?
- Choose a goal for your ad
- Spend your budget carefully
- Reach for the right people
- Organize your ads with ad groups
- Select Where You Want Your Ads to Show
- Select Your Marketing Video
- Configure Video Ad
Using YouTube Advertising has proven to be one of the most effective ways to increase user engagements, views, likes, and subscribers as well.
11. Interact with a loyal fan base
Nowadays, building a loyal fan base is key to your channel’s success.
Every channel has opportunities to reach its target subscribers and create a loyal fan base.
How to create a loyal fan base?
- Always remember it about your fan, not you
- Ask followers for feedback
- Take advantage of email
- Reward your fans
- Connect with your fans on a personal level
- Always be responsive
12. Make eye-catching thumbnails
You need to create eye-catching thumbnails to attract your viewer’s attention.
Provide a hint of what the video is about and entices viewers to click on the play button to find out what inside the video.
How to make eye-catching thumbnails?
- Use closeups
- Choose bright colors
- Show faces
- Include texts
- Make use of action shots
13. Make your YouTube videos into blog posts
Blogging always attracts more customers to a business. The same goes for the YouTube channel.
Embedding your YouTube videos into blog posts is a super-easy way to get more views.
How to make your YouTube videos into blog posts?
- Set down or engross your video
- Break the Transcript Into an Outline
- Gather Informational Sources
- Correct Factual Errors
- Create a New Blog Post
- Include Images and Links
- Optimize Meta Content
- Publish the New Blog Post
- Edit the Video Description
- Promote the Post
- Create Other Content Using the Same Resources
You can now turn the video-turned-blog article into an infographic, a slide deck, a different, more updated video, or a whole host of other things.
14. Add powerful CTAs in your videos
When someone gets to the end of your video, they think:
Unless you give them a proper signal to view your videos, they’re going to click another video from another channel.
Then, what should you do? Ask your viewers to subscribe to your channel.
How to write CTAs for your videos?
- Ask a question
- Provide giveaways
- Use action verbs
Think of yourself as a news anchor and come up with a catchphrase at the end of every video – something fun, catchy, rhymes, and certainly shows your personality is a good bet.
15. Optimize your channel page
Last, but definitely not least, make sure your YouTube videos are optimized to rank in search engines.
How to optimize your channel page?
- Create relevant Titles
- Infuse keywords
- Fill the “About Us” page
- Make use of channel keyword tags
- Publish long videos
- Record your videos
- Optimize the descriptions of your videos
- Add Meta Tags to your page
- Make use of subtitles and captions to your videos
Are you ready for getting more YouTube subscribers? Then get to work and make it happen! Get to work now.
If you do it the right way, it’s easy to get subscribers within a day.