Do you think video marketing is effective?
Do you know any video marketing strategies to use in promoting your business?
No? Worry not! We will help you.
In this blog, we will discuss some top video marketing strategies to use in 2022.
If you are here, you may certainly know the importance of video marketing for your business. Showing is easier than reading now.
Nowadays, brands can not only raise their rankings by just content or images, People get more excited with live streaming, interactive videos, and many more.
So, yes, Video marketing is actually effective for promoting your business and reaching out to new customers. It also helps your business to improve its Google rankings.
Video marketing is one of the top online marketing strategies that businesses use for their promotion.
What do you mean by video marketing?
Video marketing is a type of online marketing where businesses make use of videos in the market to promote their brand to reach out to new customers on online marketing channels.
Videos are engaging to attract more customer’s attention. It is easy to understand, like storytelling, and shareable.
2020 was dominated by videos, as people were sitting at their homes and wanted to watch interesting and engaging videos, not something that makes them bored.
Let’s take a loom in some proof, how video marketing dominated our market.
Video marketing statistics summary-
- Using videos on a landing page can increase conversion by 86%
- More than 500 million hours are watched videos on Youtube every day.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sounds
- 45% of customers watch videos for more than an hour on Facebook and Youtube per week.
- 69% of customers prefer videos over texts when trying to understand a product
- 88% of marketers are satisfied with their ROI from video marketing
- 60% of businesses use video as their marketing tool to promote their business
- 32% of businesses use videos for sales
- 30% of marketers see video as an effective strategy than their website.
- 49% of marketers say that video engages more audiences to their business.
- 52% of marketers say that video builds trust and credibility
- Videos increase 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads.
- Video increases by 157% of organic search traffic
How to create video marketing strategies in 2022?
Creating video marketing strategies will bring more awareness to your services.
Here are some tips for creating video marketing strategies in 2022-
1. Start with your video goals
There’s no point if you don’t have a goal in your mind while building a video marketing strategy.
You can even have multiple goals for your different videos, but keep in mind to keep them distinct. Whatever goals you have, you need to note them down and check them whenever you think of creating new videos.
2. Find out your audiences to whom you want to promote
This may sound simple, but it’s not that simple.
Businesses think everyone will watch their videos and end up with the wrong strategy.
There are some things you need to clear-
- Who are your target audiences?
- Where do they spend their time online?
- How do they react to competitors’ videos?
- Which is the best time to get more engagement?
- Which platform will attract more customers?
Once you get answers to these questions, you can make engaging videos on this basis.
Make sure your videos are compatible with mobile. People prefer watching videos on mobile. That’s why you definitely need a video that supports your mobile.
3. Figure out what you want to convey
Look what makes your videos look unique?
Of course, you want to create a video that is more interesting, engaging, and unique in itself.
Make your story compelling to watch.
Present your work in a creative way.
You need to clear your story into four elements-
These elements should make viewers feel as they are on a journey. Also, think about what emotions you want to add to the video. Do you want them to laugh? or cry? Or feel sad? Or anger?
Whatever emotions you want to make for your viewers to feel, add that type of emotion to your story.
4. Maintain a budget
Have you thought of the budget? How much do you need to spend?
And many more questions may arise regarding the budget.
Yes, you need planning and strategy, but that’s not enough. You need a budget that manages your financial needs.
Without a proper budget, it will be difficult for you to get what exactly you want.
How to maintain a budget?
- Plan/make a list of how much you need to spend
- Always shop nearby figuratively
- Ask industry experts about their charged fees for specific services.
Certain videos may cost more, and some may less, so be sure to research all your needs, before you settle on any type of video.
5. Pick the right type of videos-
After maintaining your budget, try to pick videos that are related to your industry. This will help you to attract potential customers to your business.
Types of videos you can choose for your video marketing-
- Live stream
- Product demos
- Expert interviews
Depending on what the competition is doing, you can choose to pick the type of videos you want to promote.
6. Optimize your videos
Just as you optimize your landing page, your content, do it the same for your videos.
How to optimize your videos?
- Design videos with a goal
- Build call-to-action
- Set up a lead capture method
- Add key information for SEO
- Analyze your overall performances
By streamlining this process, you can easily work for lead capture, sales enablement, SEO, and measurement. You’ll notice positive changes in how video performs.
7. Present customer’s testimonials in your videos
Businesses need proof for attracting new potential customers. For this, they need to collect reviews and testimonials from their clients.
But nowadays, people don’t trust text reviews as companies usually make that happen for themselves.
How to present testimonials?
- Present reviews in videos
- Be transparent
- Ask your customers to record a small video of their experiences in using your products.
Customers are now smart enough to sense a fake review on the internet but when it comes to video testimonials, it’s hard to fake it.
8. Answer FAQs in your video contentCONCLUSION-
Although, customers prefer videos over text. But when it comes to getting answers to some specific questions, customers want answers that are helpful for them.
Here, it comes to the importance of FAQs.
Make a list of FAQs and record the answers and use them as a helpful video clip.
Post these informative videos on your website and other promotional channels to provide valuable answers to your customers. This will help you to attract new audiences to your video marketing.
9. Collaborate with other brands or influencers
Another good strategy for your video marketing is that you can make use of collaborating with other brands or influencers.
Your customers feel more genuine about your product/service.
All you need to do is to see how you can collaborate with the influencer for your video marketing.
How to connect with influencers for video marketing?
- Find the right match
- Investigate on them
- Keep your mind open for new ideas
- Create a good brief
- Be clear about what you offer
- Make them your brand ambassador
- Create contests
- Create new campaigns
- Count on beneficial networking
10. Plan your video productions
Do you have any idea about this? How to plan your video production?
You need to have good types of equipment for creating a video to promote our business. A piece of bad equipment can also ruin your whole video, its quality, and its effect on your customers.
Equipment you need for video creation-
- video editing software
Now that you have created your video, got potential customers, pick the right topic, and promote it through influencers, now it’s time to market your video.
Make use of hashtags in your video content to drive more audiences to your video.
It’s the best time to show your creativity in your video marketing. Promote it as much as you can.
Utilize these video marketing tips from this blog according to your business budget and start producing compelling video content from today onwards!
Are you trying to work to promote your business through video marketing?
But could not succeed.
Get in touch with us today.
We can help you to work on video marketing for your business with effective results.