There are multiple social media influencers that you can choose from.
But which one will be right for your online business?
Sometimes, it becomes difficult to choose influencers as it varies from one another.
But one thing common in them is in promoting your business through social media.
So, if you are looking for different types of social media influencers for your business.
Your answers are right here.
In this blog, we will let you know different types of social media influencers and their benefits for your business.
Let’s dive in then.
The current trending online marketing strategy is influencer marketing. Influencer marketing is a type of marketing where influencers/individuals endorse your products to targeted niches.
Influencer marketing is becoming an important online strategy for brands and businesses to promote their work and target new customers.
Once you engage with a famous personality, you are connecting with someone with a high number of followers. They will help you to advertise your product, to a willing audience and build credibility and trust for your company.
Why do you need influencer marketing in 2021?
- Improves brand awareness
- Improve your SEO
- It is effective than other strategies
- It is cheaper than others
- It is trackable
- It is targetable
So far, we have come to know what influencer marketing is and why do you need them.
Now you may have a question like what are social media influencers, are they different from other influencers, how do they work, why do you need them……….
First of all, they are nothing different. They are just part of influencers.
Social media influencers are those influencers who focus on promoting your services or products of your brand on social media and collecting more social media followers and customers for your brand.
Why do you need them?
- For wider and larger audiences
- For having a good network
- For quality content
- For building credibility
- For new trends
How to find social media influencers in 2021?
- Know your goals before starting an influencer marketing
- Determine what’s your goal
- Find influencers that have a connection with your industry
- Find influencers that share your audiences
- Make use of tools to find
- Understand the authority
- Track results
When your partner with the right social media influencers, you can increase your followers from them.
There are five top social media influencers that you can use to promote your business. Let’s take a look at what they are.
Types of social media influencers-
These are five types of social media influencers, all of these have their different features, benefits them.
Have a look then.
Mega influencers are just the “mega-famous” people. They are famous personalities with more than 1 million followers on their social media account.
They have the highest reach of people as their posts end up reaching millions of followers.
They are the best choice if you want your brand to be recognized globally.
Advantages of mega influencers-
- It enables you to market your brand to larger audiences
- It helps your brand to promote globally.
- It works with leading brand promotion
- It works in a more professional way
- It builds credibility and trust for your business
What factors to consider while hiring a mega influencer?
- Keep a look at their availability time
- Pay attention to their costing
- Check if they are associated with any kind of bad records
Statistics in social media followers-
- Instagram followers- 1M+ followers
- Youtube followers- 1M+ followers
- Blogs- 1M+ UVMs
Although they may charge very high, they are an effective way to reach out to larger audiences.
Macro influencers have 1,00,000 to 1 million followers in the accounts.
These influencers can be bloggers, journalists, and others that like sharing their lives.
They produce content regularly and grow their audiences consistently.
Due to this, brands prefer them to gain more exposure, brand awareness, and growing more audiences consistently.
They grow with zero audiences and by having experiences in influencer marketing and they become experts in their field.
This is one of the best marketer signs for your business.
Advantage of macro-influencers-
- They have loyal followers on the social media
- They are much more accessible
- They build a trustworthy network with followers
- They are less costly than mega influencers
- They help you to reach wide audiences
- They increase the engagement rate
- Highly skilled and experienced influencers
What factors to keep in mind before hiring macro-influencers?
- Credibility features- Check out if they have more than 1 million followers and are less credible to SM users.
- Look at their engagement rate with their followers
- Look at their costing rate.
Statistics in social media followers-
- Instagram followers- 400k to 1M
- Youtube followers- 150k to 1M
- Blogs- 500 k to 1M UVMs
Mid-tier influencers have a reach from 50,000 t0 5,00,000 followers.
Brands partnering with these influencers can produce high conversions, engagement and also helps in increasing ROI.
They have experience in creating quality content and engaging with more audiences.
They have the capacity to create genuine connections with their followers. They are more likely to engage in one and one conversations with followers.
- They have the benefit of higher engagement rates
- They are easy to work with
- They are easy to identify
- Their content is polished
- They are highly experienced
- They lend authenticity
- They build trust for each post
What factor to keep in mind before hiring a Mid Tier influencer?
- Check out for their costing
- Look at their reach
- Their connection with audiences
Statistics on their social media followers-
- Instagram followers- 75k to 400k
- Youtube followers- 50k to 150k
- Blogs- 100k to 150k UVMs
Micro-influencers are those influencers that have reached from 10,000 to 1, 00, 000 followers. They have gained popularity on their own, not by association with any industry.
They have a smaller reach, but brands rely on them. Their followers are engaging, loyal, and more connected.
They are even cheaper than other influencers.
Advantages of micro-influencers-
- These influencers are easily accessible
- They are relatively affordable
- Their content is highly credible
- They charge lower than other
Factors to consider while hiring a micro-influencer-
- Look for time management with them.
- Look for quality checks in your contract
- Check out for their reach to audiences
- Look at their work, their creativity.
Statistics on thor social media followers-
- Instagram followers- 10k to 75k
- Youtube followers- 10k to 50k
- Blogs- 50k to 100k UVMs
Nano influencers are those influencers that have less than 10,000 followers. They are influential people of a local community.
They offer brands a modest reach and a narrower one too. Their content is authentic and personalized for audiences.
They have good and strong relationships with their followers as they have a narrow reach. This will be beneficial for a brand to promote its products.
Their recommendations are trusted by people.
They are actually an excellent choice for startups that focuses on something specific.
Advantages of nano-influencers-
- They are highly engaging influencers
- They are very affordable
- They are considered credible
- They provide authenticity to their work
- They can receive a higher conversion rate
- The best tool to generate awareness in local areas.
Factors to consider while hiring a nano influencer-
- Check out for their reach, as nano influencers have limited reach.
- Check for their experiences. They are not highly experienced
- Ensure the work quality.
Which influencer will be best to work for your campaign-
Each influencer has different benefits in terms of running a campaign.
Let’s take a look-
When working with mega influencers-
If your goal is to reach globally, then you should go for mega influencers.
When to work with macro-influencers-
When you focus on diverse audiences with multiple geographic locations, make use of macro-influencers.
When to work with mid-tier and micro-influencers-
If you are looking for a genuine connection and acquire loyal customers, then mid-tier/micro-influencers will be a good choice.
When to work with nano influencers-
If you’re looking to grow an intimate connection with your audience.
If your brand is a local business or targeting a geographic region, nano influencers could be a good choice.
An influencer is defined by their overall reach. When you find which tier of influencer you want to sponsor for your campaign, you must first consider your objectives.
Businesses using influencer marketing to market their products can gain more audience reach and awareness, engagement, conversions, and business sales.
For further information, contact us today.